Trivikram Srinivas – Maatala Maantrikudu. Probably the best dialogue writer of our Generation. His dialogues surely stand out in the world of Telugu Cinema.
Trivikram Srinivas is the only writer cum director among the contemporaries who uses Telugu language to the best in his dialogues.
Few Of Them Are Here READ and ENJOY !
Few Things About Trivikram Srinivas :
Trivikram Srinivas is an Indian film screenwriter, dialogue writer, and director known for his works exclusively in Telugu cinema.
Trivikram Original name is Akella Naga Srinivasa Sarma.
- Trivikram was born in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- He wrote dialogues for Nuvve Kavali, which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu for that year.
- In the year 2002, his debut directorial Nuvve Nuvve has garnered the Nandi Award for Best Feature Film.
- His directorial works include, box office hits such as Athadu (2005), Jalsa (2008), Julai (2012), Attarintiki Daredi (2013), S/O Satyamurthy(2015), and A Aa (2016).
- Srinivas has won the State Nandi Award for Best Dialogue Writer five times
- Two Filmfare Award for Best Director – Telugu awards for directing Athadu and Attarintiki Daredi.
- Oka Raju Oka Rani is the only film where he wrote song lyrics.